• LinkedIn
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

  • Follow Me on Flickr
  • Follow Me on Instagram
  • Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Follow Me on YouTube

Welcome to my little corner of the web! I have updated the site into three main blogging sections: Personal Stuff, RV Adventures, and Craft Projects. Plus there are a few other misc sections on the top nav. Choose a subject or see them all in chronological order. Or if you have some time to kill, you can start at the beginning.

The Bardstown – Dinner & Show


Tonight we went on our monthly date night and decided to try something new.  We headed down to “The Bardstown” on Bardstown Road in the Highlands to have dinner and watch a play.  The Bard’s restaurant has a  Shakespearean-themed menu that includes their signature Bard Burger or Steakspeare, vegetarian “To Bean, or Not to Bean” […]

Read more »

Bottle Crafts


I’ve always liked the shape of Kirklands Vodka bottles – and the red coloring in the base.  I really want o do something crafty with this, just not sure what yet.  First off I need to fine a way to remove the labels on the bottle.  ( Well, first I have to get the bottle […]

Read more »

Vacation Rocks!


  This is the view from our campsite at our first stop of our camping vacation at Nashville Shores in Hermitage, Tennessee.  This campground overlooks Percy Priest Lake and the view and weather is perfect, especially for May!  More to come later on our trip – it’s been an interesting one already!

Read more »